Tuesday 18 February 2014

Patiently Waiting For Spring



  It's been snowing here since November, so I don't know why I was surprised to see it snowing heavily when I looked outside this morning!

   I am patiently waiting for spring. I don't mind the snow. If you have a large family like I do, you know that snow on the mudroom floor is far easier to clean up than mud! The children are always eager to go play in the snow!



   Some days the trek to the chicken coop has been down right treacherous. I hope that fence still works in the spring!


  My son decided we need one of these...snowplow in the front...snowmobile on the back!
  
 This time of year gives me time to put my resolutions into action.
We have transitioned to a paleo diet. I do some sort of exercise everyday and try to remember to drink more water. 
  I got a Facebook page for Barevich Botanicals and have been busy setting up my Etsy shop! Take photos, upload, type, type, type!...Repeat!





  I have been experimenting with different carrier oils and essential oils. I plan to add a selection of body oils to the product line.

  I also plan to post more frequently this year...

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment