Wednesday 23 July 2014

I CHOSE doTERRA


           

         Well, I did it!  I am now a Wellness Advocate with doTERRA Essentials Oils!

It was an easy decision after I had done my research about the company and the quality of their oils. Actually, I wish I had thought to do this years ago. I use essential oils in my home everyday...that's a lot of oils over the years. Did I mention that I have 8 children and I have been using essential oils for well over 10 years. I use them for everything....colds and flu, fever, headaches (I get migraines), calming children, boo boos, insect bites, sore muscles, cramps, skin care, perfume, and  chemical-free cleaning.

DoTERRA oils are certified pure therapeutic grade oils. This matters to me since I am putting these oils on my myself, my husband and most importantly, my children. They are so pure , many of them can be ingested!
They are potent, too. A little goes a long way. A 15ml bottle contains 250 drops of oil! Purity and value and I get paid to use these fantastic oils and share them with others!


I think doTERRA will be a great compliment to my Barevich Botanicals business. I believe we should have choices...non-toxic choices when it comes to skin care, health care and overall wellness. I choose doTERRA!


No comments:

Post a Comment